Safe & secure online shopping 24/7. Easy online quote: GET A QUOTE NOW
Event Date: 05-May-2019
Capacity: 25 (56% booked)
This will be a hands-on opportunity to try a number of different techniques, and learn the best way to get successful germination and improved strike rate of your cuttings.
What will be covered in this workshop:
• Learn what time of the year to do propagation
• Learn the right way to sow seeds: How to treat different seeds and the germination process
• Seed saving and storing of you seeds
• When to transplant, how to transplant and when to fertilise
• Dormancy factors affecting germination
• Learn how to do various cutting techniques
• Water propagation
• Learn how to do root division, growing from rhizomes and layering
• Re-grow plant from kitchen scraps, and re-grow plants you have already harvested.
Designed to be fun, interactive and to give you confidence to grow your own Food and Medicine at home.
Includes all materials (you’ll take home LOTS of goodies), class notes and tea and coffee.
You can book and pay for this event online. You can also purchase more than one ticket at a time. Your mobile or best contact telephone number is requested so we can contact you in the event of any unforeseen circumstances
Green Life Soil Co. is proud to host regular gardening workshops in Midvale (Perth), Western Australia. Our Gardening Events are designed to help you grow a better garden. Our focus on Perth Garden advice, training, information and how to workshops, lectures and demonstrations is just what every Perth gardner needs.